Friday, August 10, 2012

The Coles Bus. This is is how the Coles 9 get around when we are all together. The first time we pulled in with it. Jaden screamed (You got me a bus!) We have a mini van also, so this is affectionately called the bus.  I didn't drive it for awhile. I was scared of the beast. About the second time driving it I scratched another car getting out of a parking spot at the gym.If we take out the back seat we have a TON of room in the back. I can put my double stroller in without folding it up. If you are in the back and we go over a bump, you will bounce like riding in a real bus. It's the favorite seat. Also because it's a four seat couch. My favorite part is that the floor is covered in plastic floor mats. In the winter the snow covered boots are ok. It wipes right off. You also don't get that funky smell when snow get's on carpet in a car. Have you ever had new car smell (which is already REALLY strong) then you add snow to that smell. Combo is strong and not pretty! Joe uses this for business all the time. So for now it's our dream car!

No comments:

Post a Comment