Saturday, December 1, 2012

My sweet Aunt Vera showed up to our house with German sweets. We went out to lunch to eat sushi and then a quick stop by a cute German shop. With treats and breads and pastries. She also brought her daughter Crystal and her cute family. I was excited to get to know her husband Tyler and glad he came along.


When I was a little girl I'd come to Utah to visit my Frazier family and my Aunt Vera would bring out the German sweets she had brought back from her most recent trip to Germany. I adore her and I adored those sweets. I remember sitting up to her bar where she fe us an where we talked about the gospel. I was amazed someone knew so much about the gospel. I was fed physically as well as spiritually. I still remember so many of the things she taught us in that kitchen.
 I have been bragging for a few years about the best sushi in Utah. It's Simply Sushi. I know yum right?
 This is my cute Aunt Vera. This is my cousin Krystals beautiful baby girl. Pretty huh!?


 Krystal, Tyler, baby (who has the cutest girl name ever but not sharing on my blog sorry!) and Aunt Vera. This is the cute German store we stopped by in Salt Lake City.

No comments:

Post a Comment