Thursday, July 12, 2012

 Bob and Luise keep their bowl by the front door full of suckers and low enough the children can get what they want. Eli picks his and walks over to Bob and says"BOB!" Then Bob opens it for him and he Says "Thank you Bob." That the routine!

 Then on over to Louise for some lovin and kisses.

 We get our phone call from Luise almost daily and it goes a little bit like this~ I just saw the cutest kids come over to play at our house/ get a sucker. I don't want you to move and we are going to miss your children so much. Then she goes on to tell me how amazing Joe is. She LOVES Joe! Bob says she wakes up in the morning and the first thing she says is Bob what are we going to do when the Coles move? This IS the hardest part about moving. I worry, what if people don't bring meals when they need it? What if people stop dropping in to visit. What if...The truth is they will be taken care of. I feel at peace about that. The ward, their family, the neighborhood has always taken care of them. They are everyone's favorite. I'm just  having a hard time saying good bye. When she cries and says she will miss us it breaks my heart. I hope she calls ALL the time! The Fish mailbox had to be let go this year because of the December wind storm.We will miss that mailbox,We will miss suckers, play ground, crossing guards, long talks on the front porch, apple tree, soda, donuts and meals shared together. I always cook too much. No one in Mountain Green will want to share our meals. Ok this is all too sad. We will miss the Carlings! Yep hardest part by far!!!!!


 Bobs buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment