Tuesday, July 10, 2012


When the girls 6th grade teacher posted on Facebook pictures of Dicks Market before it closes it's doors Saturday, I panicked! Oh no I want pictures before they close and before we move. This picture of the 10 items or less lane is for when I had the car running with seven starving kids inside and I'd tell Joe "I'll just grab one thing" As I stand in this line with person who has 20 items and then writes a check.

All our Easter eggs the past 10 years came from right here!

Our bank where they always gave the children suckers.


The fresh veggies picked from here.If you wait a few minutes you will hear thunder and then rain and that's when the water turns on to water all the veggies.Sierra thought it was a trick Dicks did so the veggies would Grow big inside. She thought the veggies would think they were outside and when they heard the thunder and then it "rained" it tricked them.


Sydney was on a field trip and was on the inside of the milk/behind the milk. When a shopper came up and was grabbing a milk she said "MOOOO" and scared them.




Oh the Deli and Bakery. The kids loved working hard to save money for pizza sticks. Sydney eating her last one.




Children get free cookies every time we shop.



One thing their teacher posted was a picture like this. The children loved running down the ramp through these plastic strips.

Balloon center where I would show up at 6:00 am to have them blow up balloons so I could fill the children's rooms up. So when they woke they would have a sweet wake up on their birthdays WITH BALLOONS ALL OVER.

Sweet checkers who memorized my phone number for check out and letting me know what the next days deals were. They were excited for each new baby and wanted us to bring the new bundle in right away.

When the kids were going crazy at check out I would tell them to go check out the movies.It worked every time. It worked so well I had to pull them away from it when it was time to go.

climbing on the bars IS NOT ALLOWED.That's why they would be sent to check out the movies. 






The fireworks stand every year in the parking lot and the cart holders. They loved riding in the Car Carts.


DICKS MARKET WE WILL MISS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment