Thursday, November 8, 2012

So here's a post showing the baby nursery so far. Luke and Eli both share this room. I'll will post more pictures when it's finished. So for now this is for those of you asking to see another room I've been working on. I do know the decorating rule to hang things at eye level but if I didn't place things high the fire truck, motorcycle and bkie, and planes wouldn't last long. Things will be lowered as they get older and can handle the urge to play with them.:)

 Letters for the boys names, fire truck and motorcycle.I took this at an angle the sign isn't lopsided.
 Bike
 cars, trucks and a wagon. Everything is vintage so the route 66 sign is fun to go along with the old cars.

 This train will soon have a large railroad crossing sign which is coming in the mail.

1 comment: