Sunday, June 17, 2012

We make Joe a Father's Day breakfast every year. The kids really wanted egg in the holes. So he didn't get his biscuit and gravy breakfast like he really wanted. He spent the morning teaching his girls how to make their own Egg in the hole. Savannah's turned out beautiful/yummy. Now that just shows Joe as an amazing Dad. I love him. We are so thankful for him. We appreciate him! I'm glad the children see their Father love their Mother so fiercely. He is a great example of the kind of Father they want for their children some day. They are blessed to have him as such an example!


 On our way in to church. The primary children sang the cutest songs to their Dad. I teared up a little because Jaden had never gotten up with the primary before. He was excited to sing to his Daddy!

 I love you so much sweetheart. The two year pregnancies were so tough. I'm thankful you were there for me and the kids.I have never known someone able to give 200 percent before I met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment