Wednesday, May 9, 2012

House For Sale! This is a stinky thing! To load up 7 kids every time someone wants to see the house is getting old fast. haha I had my sweet friend Stephanie Brienholt stop by the other afternoon and she saw I was getting ready to show the house  and she jumped right in and helped me with last minute staging of the house. We keep getting people so ready to make an offer because they are in love with the house and then it turns into nothing. We have done so much hard work on this house. I'm glad people like it. It's fun to hear all their stories of starting a family or wanting their family to grow. I get excited to think of the memories they will make in this home. I'm excited to think what they will get from this home, neighborhood, ward and community. I'm excited for our new adventure. We have waited on our permit for the new home. As soon as that goes through the digging will begin. It will take 90 days once that starts. They told us another home already has their permits because they had already built a home like theirs up their. Ours was a different design so they had question and it had to be submitted 3 times. The hard part is when you wait so long you start to question everything you designed in the house to be done. I'm decorating the house in my head all the time. I've been helping a friend design her house. We shop and spend hours looking at her walls. It's been so fun for me! I think it's something I would like to continue to help people with. It's a creative outlet for me. I have had dozens of people ask me to decorate there homes but this is the first person to actually let me help her. It's a blast! So any day now we will hear the permit has gone through and then LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN!!!!!! Rollins Ranch here the Coles Clan come!

No comments:

Post a Comment